You can create multiple copies of most widgets. This allows you to use filters to view different content in each widget (see How to Filter a Widget). In addition, if you are using the Project Properties widget on the Project dashboard, you can use a toolbar shortcut to copy it to the Home dashboard. This allows you to easily transfer the Project Properties widget to view it alongside other widgets, without needing to recreate your filter settings.
Do one of the following, depending on the part of the user interface you are using:
Home Page Click . The Home page opens.
- Project Dashboard Click . The Projects page opens. Click a project name. The Project dashboard opens.
In the widget you want to duplicate, click in the upper-right corner.
- In the menu, click Duplicate. The widget is duplicated.
You manage a team of users. You currently have a Task Calendar widget on your dashboard that is not filtered. It currently shows all tasks for all users, but you want a separate widget that shows only your own tasks. You decide to duplicate the widget, so you click the widget menu in the upper-right corner and choose Duplicate.
Now you have two Task Calendar widgets that are exactly the same. Then in the new widget, you click and filter it by users, choosing your name.
Keeping the tasks in two different widgets makes it easier to see which tasks belong to you and which ones belong to your team.
- Click . The Projects page opens.
- Click a project name. The Project dashboard opens.
- (Optional) If you do not already have a Project Properties widget on the Project dashboard, create a new one. See Adding Widgets to a Dashboard
In the toolbar, click .
- Click to view the Project Properties widget on the Home dashboard.