Tasks can be deleted from the Central license.
To create, edit, add comments to, or delete a task, you must have the following permission setting:
Without permission, you can only view tasks.
For more information about permissions, see Setting User Permissions.
- Click . The Tasks page opens.
- On the far right side of the page, make sure Task Board is selected.
- To the left, locate the task card and click on it (not on the title). You can use the search field, or you can use the filter features to limit the tasks shown (see Filtering Tasks).
- Click on the task (not on the title), and in the toolbar select .
- In the message that opens, click Delete Task. A confirmation dialog opens.
- Type the name of the task in the field and click Confirm.
Note: Deleting a task also removes attachments associated with the task, thus freeing space on the server.
Note: If you want to remove the task from the Task Board, but plan to work on it sometime in the future, you probably want to move the task to the Backlog area instead of deleting it. See Moving Tasks.