If you are associated with a project, you can view the generated output for a target.
- From the Projects page, open a project. See Opening a Project.
- On the right side of the page, click Build Management.
- On the left side of the page, navigate to the target and click on it.
- In the grid, click the build you want to view.
In the toolbar, click .
If you selected the small version of this button, the output for the selected build will open.
If you selected the large version of this button, you have a couple of options. From the menu, select one of the following:
- View Latest Build for Selected Target Opens the most recent build.
- View Live Build for Selected Target Opens the live build, if one is available. If you do not have a live build for the target, you cannot select this option.
Note: You can also double-click any build on the Build Management page to open it in Central. If you double-click a build and Central cannot open the file in the web browser (e.g. a CHM file), Central will download the file.