If you are associated with a project, you can open it to see its dashboard and navigate to other views. You can open a project in a couple of different ways.
- On the left side of the Central interface, click . The Projects page opens.
- Do one of the following:
- Click on the name of the project or double-click elsewhere in the row.
- Click in an empty area of the project row to select it. Then in the local toolbar click .
The Dashboard view is shown for the project.
- By clicking the buttons on the right side of the screen, you can move between the other project views—Build Management and Repository.
- Anywhere in the Central interface where you see the name or icon for a project, hover over it. The project card opens.
- Click either of the following:
- Dashboard The project opens, showing the Dashboard view.
- Build Mgmt The project opens, showing the Build Management view.
- By clicking the Repository button on the right side of the screen, you can move to that view.
Note: To become associated with a project so that you are allowed to open it,
Note: For more information about the different views for a project, see Four Views—Dashboard, Build Management, Checklists, Repository.