You can edit the profile for a project. This includes the ability to change the project’s name, initials, description, and associated color. You can also change which teams and/or users are associated with the project.
For this activity, you must have the following permission setting:
For more information about permissions, see Setting User Permissions.
- On the left side of the Central interface, click . The Projects page opens.
- Do one of the following:
- Click in an empty area of the project row to select it. Then in the local toolbar click .
- Hover over the project icon or name, and in the project card that opens, click Edit Profile.
The Edit Project Profile dialog opens.
- From this dialog, you can modify any of the following:
- Color Under the icon in the upper-left corner, click Change. From the popup, choose a color and click Save. You will see this color in the project icon and on the Project dashboard.
- Name Click in the text field and change the name for the project.
- Initials You can modify the initials that are shown in the project icon.
- Description You can edit the project’s description.
- Teams/Users You can click check boxes to determine which teams and/or users are associated with the project. If you select a team, any users on that team will automatically be selected on the right and grayed out (if you want to deselect the user, you must first deselect the team).
- Click Save and Finish Editing.