After generating a target, you can download the output to your computer. This is an optional step, in case you want to have a local copy of the build (e.g., you want to view your Microsoft HTML Help output, which is an output format that you cannot view from Central).
For this activity, you must have the following permission setting:
For more information about permissions, see Setting User Permissions.
- From the Projects page, open a project. See Opening a Project.
- On the right side of the page, click Build Management.
- On the left side of the page, navigate to the target and click on it.
- In the grid, click the build that you want to download.
- In the toolbar, click . The output files are placed in a numbered zip file and downloaded to your Downloads folder.
Note: Due to issues with Microsoft HTML Help, the CHM file that is downloaded will initially be blocked. To unblock the CHM file, remove it from the ZIP file. Then right-click the CHM file and select Properties. On the General tab in the dialog, select Unblock.
Note: If you double-click a build on the Build Management page and Central cannot open the file in the web browser (e.g. a CHM file), Central will download the file.